- If your activities are resold through the program, you’ll pay out 20% commission on all bookings made through the program. FareHarbor handles the transfer of commission from you to the reseller, guaranteeing that the correct amount of commission is paid. At the end of every month, we will send a report that details all of the bookings that have been made through the Network. Commission will be transferred out of your account on the 5th business day of the month, based on activity date, and deposited into the reseller’s account on the 10th business day of the month.
- If you are an affiliate or FareHarbor business that is reselling a tour or activity, you will receive a 15% commission. FareHarbor handles the transfer of commission to you as a reseller, guaranteeing that you receive the commission you are owed. At the end of every month, we will send a report that details all of the bookings that have been made through the Network. Commission will be transferred out of the account of the client that you resold on the 5th business day of the month (based on activity date) and deposited into your account on the 10th business day of the month.
Join the Network!
We facilitate the connections and transfer all commissions, ensuring a seamless, efficient experience for everyone involved.
Benefits of joining the FareHarbor Distribution Network
Get More Bookings
More Repeat Customers
No More Contract Headaches
Confirmation & Reminder Emails
- The FHDN expands upon our Partner Program to give you a much wider reach to customers. With the FHDN, you can now choose to just have your services resold, or to just resell other’s services, or both, giving you access to more channels and the ability to reach more customers. Although the FHDN does not replace the Partner Program, we are no longer adding new companies or resellers to the Partner Program, so we recommend opting in to the FHDN if you wish to continue to optimize your distribution options. FareHarbor businesses who do not opt in to the FHDN will not be able to be resold by our growing network of partners.
- At this time, the Partner Program will not be retired, but as FareHarbor clients and other resellers opt in to the FHDN, we will update any links and integrations from the Partner Program to the FHDN setup. However, we will not proceed with this process without consent from affected client(s) and reseller(s).
- Yes, you may sign up to resell and not have your services resold or vice versa. We have two contracts: one opting you in so your services can be resold (Provider Participation Agreement) and one opting you into reselling other FareHarbor businesses’ services (Affiliate Participation Agreement). You will need to sign both agreements if you would like to do both.
- The 20% referral commission will never change. If you’re unsure about the commission rate, you can always try out the FareHarbor Distribution Network and opt out later. Please note that you’ll need to give FareHarbor 30 days notice if you wish to opt out of the Network.
- The credit card fee is paid by the activity provider. So, if someone books Company A’s activity from your website, all of the money will flow to Company A and Company A will pay the credit card fee.